Creafllow greatly values the safe, transparent and confidential collection and processing of the personal data of its customers, suppliers, partners, ...
The current privacy statement (hereafter referred to as "Privacy Statement") applies, inter alia, to (i) our website http://www.Creafllow.be (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") and (ii) all (commercial) relationships between Creafllow and its customers, prospects and business partners.
This Privacy Statement contains, among other things, information about the personal data that Creafllow collects, as well as about how Creafllow uses and processes this personal data.
Creafllow wishes to emphasize that it is always trying to act in accordance with the "Privacy Legislation", namely (i) the Belgian Privacy Act of 8 December 1992 for the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, (ii) the EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC and (iii) the (future) Belgian legislation on the implementation of the aforementioned Regulation.
Visiting the Website, calling on the services of Creafllow, purchasing goods, subscribing to the newsletter and any communication with Creafllow (non-limitative) implies your explicit approval (by means of communication of your personal data or opt-in ) of the Privacy Statement and thus of the way Creafllow collects, uses and processes your personal data.
Creafllow may collect and process the following personal data:
Name, Firstname, Email address, Phonenumber (fixed and/or mobile), Function and department, Salutation, Picture, Company name, Company address, Invoice address, Communication preferences, IP-address, All personal data contained in the free field of the contact form, All other personal data transferred voluntarily to Creafllow (eg during correspondence)
Creafllow also automatically collects anonymous information regarding the use you make of the Website. For example, Creafllow will automatically log which parts you visit from the Website, which web browser you use, which website you visited when you accessed the Website. We can not identify you on the basis of this data, but it allows Creafllow to compile statistics regarding the use of the Website.
Method of collection of personal data
This personal data is collected at or in the context of:Bezoek van de Website
- Visit Creafllow site
- Offer request
- Collaboration with Creafllow
- Subscribing to the newsletter (whether or not via the Website)
- Registration for webinars, events and seminars, etc.
- The exchange of business cards
- Account creation
- Correspondence with and coming from Creafllow
The personal data collected by Creafllow are thus expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
The provision of certain personal data is (sometimes) a condition to be able to enjoy certain services (e.g. to access certain parts of the Website, to subscribe to newsletters, to participate in certain activities and events). Hereby it is indicated which data are mandatory and which are optional.
Use of personal data
Creafllow may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- The preparation of a quotation (and sending it)
- The execution of an agreement with Creafllow (including the follow-up)
- Follow-up after a meeting (both internal and external) and exhibition visit
- Follow-up of commercial event (such as but not limited to trade fairs, events, webinars)
- Creating an account and confirming it
- Handling of complaints
- Sending targeted marketing and advertising, updates and promotional offers based on your communication preference and - if applicable - on the basis of your explicit approval
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys, surveys and other market studies
- Answering questions (whether or not via contact form)
- Registration of visitors to the site
- Confirmation of registration for a webinar, seminar, event, etc.
- Sending invoices and the collection of payments
- Optimizing the quality, management and content of the Website
- Sending newsletters
- Statistical purposes
The processing takes place on the following legal grounds, as the case may be:
- You have given permission for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
- Processing is necessary for the execution of the contract with Creafllow or at your request before the conclusion of an agreement to take measures
- Processing is necessary to comply with a statutory obligation that is imposed on Creafllow
- Processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task of general interest
- Processing is necessary to represent the legitimate interests of Creafllow or of a third party, except when your interests or fundamental rights and your fundamental freedoms that require the protection of personal data outweigh those interests (especially if you are a minor)
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Creafllow will not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless it is necessary for the execution of the agreement and its optimization (such as but not limited to sending deliveries, in the context of database management and hosting, in the context of credit management , for providing services to Creafllow). In this context, your personal data may possibly be disclosed to software suppliers, external IT consultants, data centers, transport partners and external service providers.
If it is necessary that Creafllow discloses your personal data to third parties in this context, the third party in question is obliged to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, it is possible that Creafllow may disclose your personal details:
- To the competent authorities (i) when Creafllow is obliged to do so by law or in the context of judicial or future legal proceedings and (ii) to indemnify and defend the rights of Creafllow.
- When Creafllow or almost all of its assets is taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data collected by Creafllow will be one of the transferred assets.
In all other cases, Creafllow will not sell, rent or pass on your personal data to third parties, unless it has (i) obtained your consent and (ii) has concluded a data processing agreement with the third party concerned that contains the necessary guarantees regarding confidentiality and privacy compliant treatment of your personal data.
Cross-border processing of personal data
Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a recipient who has his domicile or registered office in a country that is not covered by an adequacy decision issued by the European Commission, will be governed by provisions of a data transfer agreement, which are either ( (i) contain the standard contractual clauses set out in the 'Decision of the European Commission of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/87 / EC)' or (ii) provide appropriate safeguards by any other mechanism under the Privacy Act or any other regulations concerning the processing of personal data.
Storage of personal data
Unless a longer retention period is required or justified (i) by law or (ii) by compliance with any other regulations, Creafllow will only keep your personal data for the period necessary for the achievement and fulfillment of the goals, as described in this Privacy Statement under 'III. Use personal data '.
Your privacy rights
In the context of the processing of your personal data, you have the following privacy rights:
- The right of insight to your personal data;
- The right to correct, complete or update your personal data;
- The right to delete your personal data ('right to be forgotten') (Creafllow points out in this connection that certain services will no longer be accessible or can be provided if you delete certain personal data or have them deleted);
- The right to a limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- The right to transfer your personal data;
- The right of objection / opposition to the processing of your personal data.
You can in principle exercise these rights free of charge. In addition, you can always verify, update, and / or change your personal data that you have provided in the creation of your account through your account.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about goods and / or services from Creafllow, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" button, as provided for in e-mails from Creafllow.
Security of personal data
Creafllow commits to take appropriate and reasonable physical, technological and organizational security measures with a view to preventing (i) unauthorized or unlawful access to your personal data, as well as (ii) loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.Creafllow zal alle persoonsgegevens die zij heeft verzameld, bewaren in de cloud met datacenters in de EU.
Notwithstanding (i) the safety policy of Creafllow, (ii) the controls it carries out and (iii) the actions it imposes in this context, an infallible level of security can not be guaranteed. No method of transfer or retransmission via the Internet nor any method of electronic storage is 100% secure, so that Creafllow can not guarantee absolute security in this context.
Finally in case of an account, the security of your account will also depend on the confidentiality of your password and other account information. Creafllow will never ask for your password, nor will you be obliged to communicate this yourself. If you have communicated your password to a third party, this third party will gain access to your account and your personal data through your password. In that case you are personally responsible for the actions that are taken by the use made of your account. Creafllow strongly advises you to change your password immediately when you determine that someone has access to your account and contact Creafllow immediately.
Update Privacy Statement
Creafllow is entitled to update this Privacy Statement by posting a new version on the Website. It is strongly recommended that you consult the Websites and the page on which the Privacy Statement is displayed regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
References to other websites
If you have any questions about the Privacy Statement or how Creafllow collects, uses or processes your personal data, please contact us:
- Via post:
Creafllow, Industrielaan 12, 9800 Deinze, Belgium
If you are dissatisfied with the way Creafllow has handled these questions or comments or if you have any complaints about how Creafllow collects, uses or processes your data, you can file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission.